Monday, May 5, 2014

Smell of summer



















Credit: wehearit

I'm looking forward to summer. It's a beautiful season and it brings back so many good memories. I always woke up early in the morning and stayed up late at night. One of the things I remember the most was when the floral fields would blossom and me and my closest friends would walk through these fields. Sometimes, we would sit in the fields talking about everything which interested us. I used to live in a little town with the most beautiful nature. It was so silent and calm, which is something I miss when living in a big city. It's hard to let go of things which make you happy. 

Q:Do you have a great summer memory?

16 comments:

  1. beautiful post - lovely photographs, definitely got me in the mood for summer! :)

    Laura - Laura's All Made Up ♥
    http://www.laurasallmadeup.com/

    Bloglovin' | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing post I absolutely love these photos, I can almost smell summer through looking at these. Thanks for sharing.

    xx.
    Priscilla Ivette
    http://modeamen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE these pictures! Love the blue dress at the end! Please come by my blog soon! I think you'll really like my last post;)!

    http://instantmilk.blogspot.com/2014/05/cinco-de-mayo.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The smell of summer reminds me of allergies and sinus headaches! Despite this, I am looking forward to the nice, sunny weather after the harsh, snow laden winter I had to live through.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photos!!

    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. These photos remind me of Wildfox's newest line, you should check out ilovewildfox.com (the blog of the owner of wildfox!) to see the images of the line big and pretty :) .. and as to answer the question, my summer memories are of surfing on hot days in the salty ocean x

    ReplyDelete
  8. love these photos! Great selection! :)

    ~Miki ( http://petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com )

    ReplyDelete
  9. This post makes me so excited for summer. I love looking at weheartit for summer inspiration!
    Omnivogues

    ReplyDelete
  10. love these shots specially the 2nd last


    visit mine,
    Miss Aa

    ReplyDelete
  11. How I wish I could have photos in a place like that :)


    cielofernando.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I still smell Winter! :D
    My favorite Summer memories are from when the times I was a kid playing with puddles :D

    ReplyDelete