Saturday, February 27, 2016

Have a lovely weekend!



I hope that you are having a great weekend so far! Thank you so much for reading and leaving comments on my blog. It really means a lot to me! It's been a very long winter, and I can't wait for spring and summer. The weather has been great the past week with a lot of sun, but it's still so cold here. As you probably know I love art so much. My passion will always be fashion and styling outfits, but I also love music and making movies/videos!

I decided to make a video of some of my outfits that I love the most through the years! I posted it above. I also love making videos for songs and poems that I really love. One of my favorite singers is Lana Del Rey. She creates beautiful art, and her songs bring back to many lovely memories in my life! I made a video for a part of a poem she reads. You can watch it above.

Fashioncandyfloss has a youtube channel! I haven't uploaded so many videos, yet. So far I have uploaded things I find beautiful and a poem that I have written. 

If you have a youtube channel it would be great if you would subscribe and like my videos so we can stay connected there! 

Have a lovely weekend my lovely blog readers!

3 comments: