Sunday, April 10, 2016

This week's favorites


Perfume: Miss Dior chérie


Song: Videogames by Lana Del Rey


Album: Stay Gold - First Aid Kit


 Movie: Atonement 


Book: Pride and Prejudice - Jane Austen


Painter: Claude Monet

This is my week's favorites, maybe we have the same favorites? It's finally spring here! The weather is beautiful at the moment and I can't wait for it to be warmer. I love spending time outside during spring and summer. Nature is so beautiful this time of the year. The best thing is to take long walks to my favorite places and listen to music, which bring back to great memories. It's great to bring books to read outside.  This week has been busy for me, so I couldn't update until now. I hope I will get time during next week to take outfit photos. Hopefully, you have had a great weekend. Enjoy the beautiful spring!

1 comment: