Saturday, March 17, 2018

Spring flowers




I hope you are having a great weekend so far! I have been so busy lately, and it has been a while since I have posted an outfit post. So, it was about time to post one today. The days are getting lighter and there have been sunny days lately. I am happy that spring is around the corner. The winter here has been one of the coldest and longest winters for years. It has been snow for months. I look so much forward to spring with warmer weather. I really miss spending time by the beach or the lake in my hometown with friends during spring and summer. The landscapes are so beautiful there. I will look through my archive to see if I can find any landscape photos I have been taking from that place. Those places gave me so much inspiration when it comes to writing and content for my blog. Anyways, this outfit is whimsical and vintage inspired, but also inspired the spring season.

This dress is one of my favorite dresses that I own, and you have probably noticed that I have been wearing it in many of my outfits. I really love the champagne heels. I decided to style this outfit with this beautiful pink glitter handbag. I thought it would be perfect for this outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment